LIEBSTER AWARD

22:15:00


First and foremost I'd like to thank Maia; for nominating me, this was very unexpected but most appreciated. I see people nominating each other and getting involved in this award but as a new blog with very little followers I didn't think I'd be one of those people, but here I am so thank you Maia.

The award is a way to recognize and discover new, smaller up and coming blogs, so I am super happy to be doing this.

1. What is one makeup product you think is over-hyped?

As much as fellow bloggers are going to hate me for saying this I think it's the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish cleanser. Yes it's a fantastic cleanser, I don't dispute that but the way it's talked about it's as if it makes us 10 years younger and gives us flawless skin.

2. If you had three wishes, what would they be? (And don't go wishing for more wishes!)

Well this is extremely interesting, of course we would all wish to end world poverty and wars but if the world was in solidarity and peace I would wish for the following :

1. To be slim and be able to eat what I want, when I want (who doesn't want that right?)
2. I wish as I get older and wiser, and that no matter where I am or what I am doing I am happy.
3. Lastly I would love to have the ability to unlock other parts of my brain (somebodies watched Lucy too many times) so that I can reach my full potential and find out what my greatest abilities were.

I apologise for the 3 selfish wishes but 3 just isn't enough.


3. Winged eyeliner or no winged eyeliner?


Well, I've always loved the winged eyeliner look however I can't do winged eyeliner to save my life so I will stick with what I know and go with no winged. All skills aside and assuming I had the ability to do both immaculately I think I would chose winged just to change things up a bit in my make-up life.


4. What is your favourite season?


This is a hard one for me, they always say you most enjoy the season you were born in and I don't know if this is true or not but I love spring time (April baby). I love it as the days get lighter and it's starts to become warmer, you can start to bring out the summer clothes but not have to worry about it being too hot (rare occurrence in England).


5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you choose?


I would probably be Jennifer Lawrence, spur of the moment choice and not really thought this through, but she is fantastic. I love her as an actress and as a person, she was outstanding in Hunger Games and again in American Hustle. She also looks fabulous and real, is adored by the public and has a good sense of humour.


6. Name a makeup product you're dying to try?


I am absolutely dying to try the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation, I saw it on QVC and then kept seeing reviews on it and now I'm sold and I'm waiting for it to makes it debut on QVC at a bargain price so I can snatch it up.


7. Where do you want to be in 5 years?


I'm going to answer this realistically rather than if I were dreaming. I would say definitely be a chartered accountant, if I keep going the way I am that should be in 3 years, and in a stable job that I enjoy. I would also like to have moved out and into my first home and potentially have a nicer, newer car than I do now. If I'm really dreaming I'd like a brand new Merc but who knows.


8. What's a good movie that you've watched recently?


Ooo I recently watched Ex Machina, it's an odd one but if you like psychological films with a plot twist then you'd probably enjoy this.


9. If you could drop everything and go anywhere right now, where would you go?

Hmm, I would probably say Venice or Thailand. I have always wanted to go down the narrow rivers in a Gondola.

10. High heels or flats?

Flats for sure. I can't seem to navigate my way around a pair of heels and although I own many I tend not to wear them, ever. I prefer flats on a night out as well because personally for me if I wear heels it ruins the night, after a couple of hours my feet hurt and I want to take them off so I spend the whole night moaning about my feet rather than enjoying myself.

11. Who is your favourite high-end fashion designer?

I'm going to give a super honest answer here and you may think I'm a hypocrite but I couldn't name any fashion designers let alone any high end ones. Well if I thought about it I probably could, I'll take a stab and say Hugo Boss. Oh hang on if he counts then sure Georgio Armani, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren count as well? I'm not completely hopeless after all.

There we go, you know all my secrets.

I'm nominating the following people whose blogs I thoroughly enjoy reading.



Amy @ Amy-Jane
Charlotte @ This Beauty Lover
Sally  @ Diagon Sally
Kelly @ Beauty Pep Talk
Clare @ Clare Loves


Your questions are:
1. If you could have one never-ending make-up product what would it be?
2. Where did your inspiration for your blog name come from?
3. What's your favourite cocktail?
4. Tell us something we don't already know about you.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
5. What are your career aspirations and goals?
6. Name one fashion must have in your wardrobe.
7. If I gave you £1000 what would you spend it on?
8. Cooking or Cleaning?
9. What are your tips on wearing heels?
10.  Would you rather have long hair and flawless skin or be super rich and with one leg?


xxx

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Amazing post love! I just posted my TRAVEL UPDATE: SINGAPORE on my blog! You should check it out! xx

    OHIAMIHT BLOG | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading all your answers, lovely!

    Thank you so much for nominating me, that means so much! Thank you!

    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My compliments, dear, I love flats too :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venice is amazing, you should definitely go! I love spring, too (May baby :D), but I can't really decide if I like spring or summer more :D Probably summer, because I'm still a student, so my summers are long and probably on the beach on the beautiful Croatian coast :) Great post xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Congrats on your nomination for the award..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your answers, I visited Venice when I was 3 so I really want to visit again! And spring is an amazing season, it's my second favourite after autumn - I love mild temperatures and I love seeing everything come back to life. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like your wishes are good ones, although I would also wish that I never had to sleep! Think of all the extra time haha. Love this post! x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice tag. loved reading all of your answers they were all fun :) my favorite season is also Spring. Great blog dear ! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovina and twitter :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the nomination! Nice to read more about you :)

    I prefer lats over heels too, much more comfortable for running around in! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Disclaimer

All pictures on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. As of 03/04/2016 I have no association with any brands, all posts are based on products I own and have bought myself.

Popular Posts