Leighton Denny Expert Nails - Renovate Review

00:20:00

I have been wanting to write a post on this for ages but as you know I've been AWOL and what not, also I kept wearing nail varnish and so I couldn't take any photo's..anyway you know what it's like.


If there's one thing I have struggled with for as long as I can remember it's thin, flaky and peeling nails. No matter what I try nothing seems to work, I've used brands such as Sally Hansen and Mavala which showed no signs of improvement and even O.P.I which made my nails worse!

I received this beauty for Christmas in a set amongst other things and it's seriously a miracle worker. I apply this 2 or 3 times a week and my nails haven't been healthier.


Ok so my nails may not look amazing but to me this is a massive improvement, I only wish I had a before picture to show you all. Simply apply a small blob on each finger nail and massage into the cuticle and the nail itself - that's all there is to it!

The little tube has provided me with so many applications and still feels as fuller as ever. I've looked around and although you can't buy this individually you can buy it as part of a set for around £13 - a small price to pay for fantastic nails. This cream has strengthened and moisturised my nails more than anything ever has.


This cream is so lightweight and a small amount goes a long way. I highly recommend this product and can't stress how good this is.

Let me know if you have had problems with flaky nails and what your solutions were.

xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Disclaimer

All pictures on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. As of 03/04/2016 I have no association with any brands, all posts are based on products I own and have bought myself.

Popular Posts