Beauty UK - Posh Palette

08:10:00

Hello all, this is a palette I have been wanted to review for so long so here it is.


Last year when I was strapped for cash and buying the bare minimal I decided to treat myself to the Beauty UK Posh Palette - Eden for just £5.99. I don't usually buy Beauty UK but this was just to reasonable not too snap up. To be honest at this price you shouldn't even hesitate, the quality is fantastic and there is such a wide range of colours which means you're bound to find one you like.

 

 In this gorgeous palette you get 8 shimmery shades and 2 matte, majority of which are nude tones with the exception of one which is a dark silvery colour. All the shimmery shades are so pigmented, they are smooth and blend easily for anyone who is new to make-up or like me you just swish the brush around and hope for the best.


As you can see I have been loving the pink shade in the top left hand corner, this is a perfect shade for the natural day look. The palette comes with a double end applicator which I only used for playing around, just because I prefer using brushes, come to think of it does anyone even use these applicators? Moving on the packaging looks nice, ish, however it's extremely durable and clips open and shut without force. I struggle to fault anything with this product and if I had to it would be that the pale shimmery shade (middle top) barely shows up, see below, but that could just be personal preference depending on which look you're going for.


Overall this product is amazing value for money and would definitely put this at the top of all palettes I own. I bought this last year in the high street and I believe there are 3 other posh palettes which I am yet to try due to my pale skin and fear of mismatch of colour. I would like to experiment more with eye shadows in particular outrageous colours so if anyone has any tips or recommendations I am here with open ears.

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Those shadows look really lovely, especially for the price! What a great find! They look very pigmented and buttery. Great post :)

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cannot express to you how much of a bargain grab this was, I might even put this on a shelf with Mac. If you have the chance you should try it :)

      Delete
  2. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shades are gorgeous, just the type I go for! I have such a weakness for nude palettes haha. The pale gold on the bottom row would probably be my favorite!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm partial to a nude tone, they're just so versatile. Do you have Beauty UK in the US? If not what palettes can you recommend?

      xx

      Delete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Disclaimer

All pictures on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. As of 03/04/2016 I have no association with any brands, all posts are based on products I own and have bought myself.

Popular Posts